Saturday 29 September 2012

New Beginnings

So back in 2009 I started a blog which dedicated my spare time into reviewing cosmetics just to add another  opinion to the internet. I very much enjoyed doing it but from 2011 I stopped devoting my time to it and it became an after thought along with my life. Many times did I want to start again but I had a mental block as to how to do everything again and just felt like I couldn't do it. 

Today is a new day. I am starting again. I hope you can join me in my journey. I will be re-posting the reviews of the products that I have already done so that you don't have to go back to the chaos of my xanga blog!

Please feel free to leave me a comment or email me or tweet me and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. 

Kary x

No comments:

Post a Comment