Saturday 13 October 2012

[Reupload] Lips Part 2

Hello again! So... I've been ill so sorry for no updates, I always get ill this time of the year and everyone calls it fresher's flu but I'm not a fresher! Nor do I party like one! But here I am, feeling alot better after going to the doctors and getting some antibiotics! So if its cold, wrap up warm! (= If not, lucky you!
Finally though, here is the second part of my lip post. This particular post is looking at those drug store brands that I have used before aside because not everyone can always get access or afford the real expensive ones, I know I certainly can't!

First up - Vaseline



I'm sure this is the most popular one that everyone knows about and can easily get access to! I'm not going to go too much into detail about this one because its been around for years, its very popular and I'm sure at some point you have used it before. This one is definitely a must have! I don't use it on a daily basis as I find it very oily but sometimes when you use expensive things, it takes a toll and you can't afford to keep using it so I always have a Vaseline handy so that maybe when I'm just at home for the day I would use it to keep my lips moisturized without using expensive things! I have used the lip one and the one that comes in a tub and I would favour the one designed for lips but both work just as well (=



Soft Lips - I used this many years ago, I think I used a vanilla one but they have pretty much changed since I used it but I didn't like it very much at the time. I felt like I was using every 5 seconds and it didn't feel very comfortable, once again the barrier type feeling that I don't like. The packaging is nice though however, its very slim and small so good for people like me who carry loads of stuff in their bags! and its not too expensive.



Nivea - I like this, it does what a lip balm should do. Not thick or oily, feels moisturized for a long time and and you know when you get that feeling of when you lips feel very soft and you also feel like you have nothing on, thats what I like about it so much. However, after a while of using it, I felt like my lips had got used to the lip balm and it wasn't working the same anymore so if you are looking for something long term - I don't think this is it. The Johnsons & Johnsons range have a lip balm that is very similar to this too. I also prefer that its in a lipstick stick style because it saves you from using your hands because they may be dirty because for example, your on public transport and touched a handrail that could not be clean!

I'm sorry this is a short one, I'm a bit busy with Uni work at the moment, I am in my final year now and I have to make a documentary! With the help of my lovely girls, I am Producer for this documentary so lots of paperwork for me to do! But I can let you know that I will doing a post on a new curling iron that I bought and I m also running low on some make up so I will be buying more very shortly and of course I will not forget to tell you how I feel about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment